Having developed from a small email editor into a big all-in-one email design platform, Stripo now enables its users to build traditional HTML emails, AMP emails, download emails as PDF, HTML and PSD files. It is integrated with over 60 ESPs, CRMs, and email clients.
- the Content Modules option (Modular Email Architecture) — allows you to reuse email elements across multiple emails. You build an email module, save it to your personal Content Modules library, and use it whenever you need;
- the Synchronized Modules option — allows you to edit/update a number of emails at once. Below, we will show you how to use this one right to save hours, not to say days, on email production;
- the Smart Elements option — to create product cards, aka product content blocks, within seconds. You configure them just once, and when building this module next time, you simply insert a link to your product and Stripo retrieves data and fills it in respective fields;
- the Countdown Timer — to let you add countdown timers to your Mailchimp marketing templates in no time, no code;
- ability to add the “Follow us on social media” block into your email templates with just one click. You fill out all the necessary information just once in your personal profile with Stripo. Next time just drag the “Social” block into your template, and Stripo will automatically pull in necessary icons and links;
- RTL — allows you to write texts from right to left in emails with no coding skills. Just toggle the RTL button in the General Settings tab;
- the Stripo Email Translate service to go multilingual — translate your Mailchimp email copy into 10 languages at once right in the editor;
- the Anchor links option — use them to navigate recipients inside the email and take them directly to the section they are interested in, without the need to scroll;
- annotations generator for Gmail Promotions tab use them to show your recipients the value offer, the amount of the discount, and the preview image right in the Inbox without having customers open emails;
- custom Mailchimp template width for your email — set any from 320 to 900 pixels;
- the Mobile Styles option — not only do you set custom button width and font size for the mobile version of your emails, but also hide/disable any element of your email on mobile devices;
- 900+ newsletter templates. They are fully customizable;
- the Brand Guidelines option to help you build brand-consistent newsletters no matter what agency or email designer you hire to help you with email design. You pick any template of yours, and we generate a Guide with the email design styles used in it, along with reusable Content Modules.