Sketchode - graphical representation of a design project created in Sketch that helps you optimize mobile and desktop applications development.
The difference between engineering and art approaches makes Frontend-developers and designers use various tools to optimize the process of creating and maintaining their mobile applications. Sketchode is a multicomponent application that provides quick access to the elements of a design project created in Sketch.app and navigation within the project, thus arming developers with a simple and intuitive means of working with design layouts.
Sketchode allows you to:
1. View the complete tree of the elements used in the original design project in the navigation panel and display the restored version in preview mode.
2. Get access to the design elements in the preview window and in the export preview panel.
3. Display all the necessary information on a selected object.
4. Display a selected item in the export preview panel.
5. Export an item or a group of items into files in the extension specified by User.
6. Send and upload Sketchode projects into Jira, by simply specifying the issue number.