openHandwerk is a “Software as a Service“ solution for the digitalization of the construction industry.
openHandwerk has a multitude of functions to support craft businesses, from order acceptance all the way up to the invoicing everything is connected in one software.
Furthermore openHandwerk has a document management system where you can track your employees, their timing as well as their performance.
Everything is digital, consumer friendly and can be used in the office or at the construction sites via tablets, laptops or mobile phones.
In addition, openHandwerk is not limited to craftsman businesses, every company can generate more profit through an optimized office.
Optimizing your company is our goal, redundant tasks are simplified, employees can focus on the essential tasks ahead and you can control everything with just one software.
Features: Company-wide schedule| Advanced order, invoice and accounting system | Document management system | Time recording, tracking and performance measurement of your employees | Construction reports | Personal checklist | Task management tool | and more…
- Cloudbased: no installation - can be used anywhere, anytime
- Easy Use: fast, intuitive, no training required,
support effort per year +30.000 EUR
- Business model: no consulting or service costs, just licence fee
- All platforms available: all browsers and
all smartphones and tablets (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Onboarding for users in less than 10 minutes
- High level of communication with documentation to your clients
- Customizing to your market or your workflow possible
Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Other