Hygger is the product and project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams.
Use Hygger to define what's important for your customers and then build it using Scrum or Kanban.
Hygger helps Agile companies to:
• manage backlog and prioritize ideas, features and projects to make better product decisions
• create and share product roadmaps to align the team on goals
• build software using Kanban and Scrum to increase product quality
• centralize all communication to improve cross-functional teams’ collaboration
What is included in Hygger:
• Backlog board for collecting and structuring insights, ideas, features, projects, initiatives
• 4 prioritization methods for ranking your ideas, features and projects: 1) value vs efforts, 2) RICE (reach/impact/confidence/efforts, 3) ICE (impact/confidence/ease) and 4) Features Scoring (you can use your own criteria with different weights and scales)
• Roadmap board for planning future releases, projects and initiatives
• Kanban board with WIP limits, swimlanes, sub-columns, time tracking for programmers to work on the Kanban method
• Sprint board, based on Kanban boards, for programmers to work on the Scrum method
• Reports Burndown Chart, Velocity, Time tracking for monitoring the development process
• Versions and releases, version history
Web Application, iOS and Android apps.