Ever felt bad after breaking the streak? So did we.
That’s not your fault, it is just habit tracker apps sometimes put too much pressure on us. We have been there, that’s why we created Commit, a habit tracker that prioritizes consistency over streaks:
- Habit name and regularity, that’s all that you need to start committing.
- No pie-charts. No notifications. No preludes.
- Beautifully-designed grid keeps you aligned with your consistency, not just streaks.
- We believe that skipping is inevitable, not because you are lazy, but because life happens. What matters is whether you keep going.
- We believe that habit tracker shouldn’t feel like a financial reporting app.
- Clean and snappy, that’s how our app feels.
Focus on the big picture. Commit now.
iOS development, Swift, SwiftUI