With BioSeek you find the most recent scientific publications, clinical trials, patents, grants. BioSeek is a unified scientific information hub for researchers, medical professionals, and patients, collecting information from publicly available trusted sources only. Please note that only free access articles are available in full text.
BioSeek helps you find and gives you access* to the most important science-related databases like PubMed, PMC (PubMed Central), and Medline, and more data from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), located at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), at one spot. Search more than 50 million articles, more than 300 k clinical trials, more than 2 million grants, more than 5 million patents, etc.
- Unified search across all relevant information sources;
- Search optimization by semantic aspects of entities;
- AI-powered search engine trained for the field of life science;
- Search directly in any language or have search results translated to any language;
- Select your specialty and filter billions of pages relevant to you;
- Bookmark any document and read it even offline;
- With a click select only high impact data sources;
- Set notifications on any search and stay posted on new publications related to it;
- SmartSuggest is an AI-powered algorithm that scans billions of pages and brings only relevant information;
- Automatic highlighting of relevant terms in any document;
- Annotate specific chunks of text and share it with team members;
- Updating info on a daily basis, tens of thousands of new entries daily.
* Only free access articles are available in full text.
Read more about our mobile app: https://www.bioseek.eu/bg/eng/research/bioseek_mobile
Download from Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/bg/app/bioseek-mobile/id1520214953
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.bioseek.mobile
Download from Huawei App Gallery: https://appgallery7.huawei.com/#/app/C102416379
Bioinformatics, Data mining, AI, Elasticsearch, Semantic Search, and Graph databases