Analyzify is a Shopify app that helps e-commerce stores with their data analytics setup. With Analyzify Shopify merchants can:
- Set up data layers, Google Tag Manager on their Shopify store,
- Have a complete Google Tag Manager setup including Google Analytics 4 and many others,
- Reach an accurate reporting and tracking solution,
- Fix their data analytics-related problems including Google Ads and Facebook Pixel.
Analyzify doesn't require any technical and data analytics knowledge. Every Shopify store can easily set up and configure Analyzify.
Analyzify also supports:
- Google Universal Analytics
- Enhanced e-commerce tracking
- Bing Microsoft pixels
- Google Ads conversion tracking
- Google Ads remarketing setup
- Pinterest, Tiktok, Snapchat, and 10+ integration.
Analyzify V1 is built using Ruby & Rails and hosted by Heroku. Analyzify V2 is built using Go, Bubble, and many other no-code technologies.
Analyzify data layers are open-source and can be accessible through: https://github.com/analyzify